I just finished reading a book so fascinating that… well… fascinating just doesn’t seem to do it justice! The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Psychic Intuition, 3rd Edition is one of those books that you find yourself unable to put down – yet, at the same time, there’s so much information you want to write it all down.
Suffice to say, I never knew I could actually write so fast.
When you hear or read the word psychic, you may picture a woman dressed like Hollywood’s version of gypsy, beckoning you to sit down at her crystal ball. Or, if you remember the corny (yet somehow entertaining) commercials featuring Cleo the Psychic… Call me Now!!!… you may picture her and her wonderful smile and wild eyes.
As this book so beautifully points out, however, you don’t have to conjure up such images when thinking about psychics.
You can just look in the mirror.
According to the authors Lynn A. Robinson, M.Ed. and LaVonne Carlson-Finnerty, everyone (including you) has psychic abilities.
From Chapter 1:
Most likely, at least one of the following has happened to you. Each is an example of a psychic phenomenon:
- You anticipate when your phone’s going to ring, and you know who’s calling without a distinctive ring or checking your Caller ID.
- You constantly find yourself in the right place at the right time. For example, the person sitting next to you in the jury pool happens to be a piano teacher – and you just inherited a piano!
- You buy a gift for a friend, only to discover that your friend has been looking for that item for some time without success and hasn’t told you (or anyone else) about it.
- You dream about a place you’ve never been before and discover, upon visiting it, that it looks just like you dreamed it.
- You’re teamed up with a new business associate with whom you feel instantly comfortable. Before the end of your first meeting, you’re finishing each other’s sentences.
But if being psychic is so common, why don’t we talk about it more often? For one thing, people in our Western culture aren’t encouraged to acknowledge and train their intuitive skills. As schoolchildren, we focus on mastering our ABCs and 123s. Most of us have never been required to take an emotional or psychic IQ test! Yet, according to a Pew Research Center survey, more than 60 percent of Americans believe in some form of psychic phenomenon. For now, rest assured that you are indeed psychic – and that what you now need is the confidence to get started on developing this wonderful gift.
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Psychic Intuition, 3rd Edition is the perfect book for anyone studying psychic intuition – but it’s also ideal for anyone who simply wants to understand themselves (and the human mind) better.
Ten Fascinating Facts from The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Psychic Intuition:
- Trances and altered mental states provide easy access to your intuitive mind.
- You can use self-hypnosis to deepen your psychic awareness or to help you move toward your other goals.
- Discernment in the telepathic sense refers to the ability to discriminate between personal desires, such as wishful thinking, and intuitive information.
- You can develop your skills of mind-to-mind communication.
- It is easier to share telepathic messages with close friends than with people you don’t know well.
- Listen to your recurring dreams with special attention. They tend to focus on personal issues, and if you fail to understand the lesson of the dream well and continue unwanted behavior, the dream keeps repeating the message.
- Creative visualization is a process in which you create an image of the outcome you desire.
- Finding the form of intuition that works best for you may help you tap into your abilities more easily.
- Second sight is the ability to see future events.
- Precognition involves a strong sense of “just knowing” that your intuitive insight pertains to the future.
The book fleshes out each of these 10 fascinating facts – as well as countless others! – in an easy to understand and fun to read style of writing. The authors make this book as entertaining as it is educational. If you’re interested in psychic phenomena, this is definitely a book you’ll want to add to your library.
Learn more and order your copy today: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Psychic Intuition, 3rd Edition
Make each moment count double!